The Pacific Health Research Committee provides the HRC with advice about Pacific health research priorities and Pacific health research workforce development.
There is also a Pacific Assessing Committee that assesses applications for the HRC's Pacific Health Research Career Development Awards and Pacific Projects, and recommends to the HRC Council which applications to support.
- Dr Riz Firestone - Senior Research Fellow/Associate Dean Pacific, Centre for Public Health Research, Massey University, Wellington Campus, Wellington
- Lemalu Alexa Masina
- Dr Dianne Sika-Paotonu - (Chair) Associate Dean Pacific/Senior Lecturer, University of Otago, Wellington
- Dr Bruce Su'a - Paediatric Surgeon, Starship Hospital, Auckland
- Dr Seini Taufa - General Manager for Moana Research
- Dr Paula Vivili - Director, Public Health Division, The Pacific Community, Noumea
- Dr Donald Wilson - Associate Dean - Research and Director of the Fiji Institute of Pacific Health Research at the College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at Fiji National University
Ex officio members:
Marisa Maepu - Ministry of Health
Professor Sunny Collings - HRC Chief Executive
Committee Secretary: Tolotea Lanumata - HRC Manager - Pacific Health Research