MedCan 2020, New Zealand’s first Medicinal Cannabis Summit, will take a deep dive into the world of medicinal cannabis and examine it through the lens of medicine, science, industry and technology.
The objectives of the summit are to:
- Bring together leading experts, scientists, clinicians, entrepreneurs, investors, policy makers and thought leaders to gain first-hand, expert and up-to-date information about the world of medicinal cannabis.
- Create discussions to ensure robust understanding of the complex science and medical benefits for patients.
- Gain insights into the future of the industry for local and global markets.
- Foster networking and collaboration, nationally and internationally.
- Learn from the many years of experience from other countries.
SkyCity Auckland Convention Centre
88 Federal Street